Sunday 5 August 2007

5th August 2007 - Day 74









Just a quick post as Allan & I are off down to my parents and I just wanted to put these photos on of my friend & I when we went on our walk round Ruislip Lido. We did get some serious walking in, in the end, but we did have fun.
We are off down to my parents for a big bbq with family & friends, all (apart from Mum & Dad) haven't seen me since I sarted on LL, so I'm really excited about what they'll say.

I've got my food planned already, I'll be making my crisps, have soup & take a bar along, which I'll put in the freezer, so it'll take a bit longer to eat. I've also got my sparkling water chilling already.

Anyway got to go & I'll post my 3 stone photos soon.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Bet you would have felt a lot more self conscious larking around if you hadn't lost 3 stone??

Well done and keep on having fun!

Lesley x

Guinea said...

These are great photos. Especially the one on the tyres.

Well done on the three stones lost. I hope you can really feel the difference and it motivates you further.

Well done.

Unknown said...

It all about having fun as well as losing weight.

Hope you and Allan enjoyed the BBQ.

Love Mum
xxxxxxx