Tuesday 28 August 2007

28th August 2007 – Day 97



As you can see, I’ve scanned my end of 14 weeks foundation photos on. I’m calling the after photos my half-way pics as when I get to my 4 stone loss, I’ve got about another 3.5 to 4 stone to go. The before is even more hideous than my own before photos and I now have them stuck on my fridge so I see them every time I use the front door.

Had a really good weekend, but had my first cheat since starting LL, which I’m not happy about, but it also goes to show me that I’m not sailing through this and also just how easily I slipped back into my sneaky eating ways. I’m really annoyed at myself because I so wanted to do this without any cheating what so ever, but as the saying goes, you learn by your mistakes!

It was only because this pudding had been left out of the fridge uncovered (I was fine when it was covered or in the fridge) and I was alone in the kitchen that I decided to cut some off. I did cut the slice so thinly though that it was crumbling up, but I did this probably about 3 or 4 times, so if totalled up, it probably ended up as a small slice. I’m not trying to justify what I did in saying it was a really, really thin slices as I shouldn’t have done it in the first place, but I really hope I haven’t put any weight on, although if I do, that’ll certainly teach me a lesson.

One good thing, Allan did catch me and I stopped and covered it over again and have got straight back onto the diet. If he hadn’t caught me, I might have thought I’d got away with it and tried it again another time.

Anyway, I’ll put this behind me and I’m straight back onto the diet, although this is a short week between weigh-ins as we get weighed tonight instead of Wednesday, as tonight will be my first class in Development. I’ll be reading up on Mrs L’s guide to Development shortly.

I didn’t do too much walking this weekend, but I did help Allan with building a small window of glass blocks in his Mum’s garage and I did do a lot of dancing around to the radio. I was also doing arm exercises whilst holding a block in each hand & also waist exercises, which I could certainly feel yesterday, so I wasn’t just sitting around.

Another good thing, today, I’m wearing a size 16 top & a size 16 pair of jeans!!!!! And I feel fab. Last night I also tried on the pair of sparkly jeans that my friend gave me a couple of weeks ago, which are a size 16 and were a bit tight, but they fit lovely now, so that’s cheered me up.

Anyway, I’m going to be catching up on all of your blogs soon, although I’d better do a bit of work in between. Hope you all had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

It's amazing isn't it how your mind can just take over and do something that YOU don;t want to do. I'm sure a small slice won;t have any effect but you must be extra vigilant now I'm afraid. Don't do it againor it will get harder and harder as time goes on!!

Your photos are amazing!! YOu have just deflated. You're roughly the same shape but so much smaller. Truly impressive. WELL DONE!!!

You're going to look fantastic when you've finished with this.

Keep it up.

Lesley x

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work, one slip in 14 weeks is not too bad, but you must stay focused. I am sure the new clothes will help you stay on track.

Another £10 gift voucher will be on the way when the 4 stone mark is met, hopefully this week or maybe next.

love Mum
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look fantastic!! Keep up the good work, and a little slip does not a failure make! Thanks so much for commenting on my (failed) blog, hopefully Ill reach the point where it all makes sense for me and Ill be able to post pics like you have just done!