Wednesday 15 August 2007

15th August 2007 - Day 84

I had to have my blood pressure checked again last Monday (the normal LL monthly check) and it's still showing as normal. This lady checked both arms and when it was on my right arm it showed as 112/83 and my left showed 105/82, which the pharmacist said was normal, YAY. I wish I'd put down how high it was when I first went to the doctors. Actually, I think I'll ask my LLC tonight to see if she can give me the figures, if so, I'll post them on here.

Tonight at class, as I'll be going into my 13th week, I'm having my after photo taken. Seems strange as I'm carrying on with the diet, but what the heck. Although she has said that we won't be getting them till next week. OK, I know I already have my own before photos on here to shock me into carrying on with LL, but it'll be fun to see. I'm going to make sure I look nice, I'll be wearing my size 18 black trousers and I think I'll be sorting out tops with Mum later, before we go out walking, to see which one makes me look the slimmest.

Today I was out and about a bit at work. I had to go into Ealing for a bit of training, so I made up some crisps and had 2 litres of water to take with me and headed of via the train. I do quite enjoy going on the train as I don't get to do it that often, but I used to worry a bit when I was bigger, that the person I sat next too would be annoyed, as I thought I'd take up too much space. OK, I still felt like this to an extent today, but not half as much as before I started LL. I've also noticed this with cinema seats (the ones with the drinks holders), I can just sit in these easily and not worry about being too fat for them.

Anyway, I suppose I'd better get back to doing some work!!

2 comments:

Conn76 said...

Good luck with the meeting tonight - and the photo! I can not wait for an 'after' to compare to this 'before'.

I tried to make some crisps out of a vegetable pack. They were awful - any tips?

xxx

Lesley said...

Wait 'til you get on a plane and have a lovely comfy trip with acres of room in the seatbelt - now that is a good feeling...

Keep it up.

Lesley x