Thursday 26 July 2007

26th July 2007 – Day 64 – 9th Weigh In


Had a really good evening at class last night. Our normal LLC was on holiday so we had the locum come in again, who is just so nice. There were only four of us this week as one lady has now flown off to Jamaica to get married this Saturday, another one is on holiday in Kenya and the other wasn’t well, so only came to get weighed.

We learnt about our drama triangle last night, where you have the Persecutor, Rescuer & Victim and one of our ladies had a real drama triangle, so we spent most of the evening talking about that, it was so interesting. I hadn’t really thought about this at all and think I’ve gone through life a bit blinkered, so shall now keep my eyes open and try & spot these Persecutors try not to be a Victim & also try & be a Rescuer.

Anyway, last night I lost 4.62lbs, don’t know where that came from, it’s the most I’ve lost since my 3rd weigh in. I’ve now lost a total of 41.58lbs so I now weigh 14 stone 8.59 pounds to be precise, ½ lb of my 3 stone mark and I’m definitely on track for losing 4 stone in the 100 days.

I tried on a smaller sized bra this morning as I have loads of really pretty bras that I haven’t been able to wear for well over a year, probably more like 2 years actually. Anyway, tried one on this morning and it fitted, it’s a size 38FF instead of a 38GG!!! I told Allan this morning and we were coming up with suggestions of what we could use my boulder holsters for, with suggestions of sling shot, ear muffs, shopping bag; but my favourite idea was a hanging basket; I could put a plant in each cup!! If I do this, I’ll definitely take a photo and put it on here.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Love it - bra as hanging basket - it'll be all the rage on Changing Roooms!! I wish I'd kept a few of my monstrous items!!

Well done on your weight loss to date - it's an awesome achievement! You must feel so much better and the good stuff starts coming thick and fast at the 3-4 stone mark...

Lesley x