Sunday 15 July 2007

15th July 2007 - Day 53


I so wanted to update my blog last Thursday as it was my 7th weigh-in and also my 50th day on LL, but the end of the week at work was absolutely manic and just didn't have the time to get on the internet. Unfortunately I don't have a pc at home, so can only use my work one or at weekends at Allan's.

Anyway, I'm now over half-way through my 100 days and it has just flown by, I only hope that the second part of 100 days goes just as fast.

Last weigh-in I lost another 3.96lbs (total 33.66) and my BMI has fallen to 37.6 (was 43.7). I seem to be quite consistent with losing this amount each week (famous last words, I probably won't this week), but I'm still sure I'm going to have a bad week one of these days, even though I still haven't lapsed, which has just amazed me so much.

I'm also now down to 15st 2lbs, so I'm really working hard at hopefully getting to the 14stone something mark next week, although I won't be disappointed if I don't, it'll just make me more determined to do it the week after. Also, I'm still on track to get to my goal of losing 4 stone by the end of the 100 days.

I've been thinking that I probably will remain on LL after the 100 days are up because if I get to my goal of 4 stone lost, I think I'll want to carry on and lose the other 3.5 stone, hopefully before Allan & I go to Disneyland Paris, which is the beginning of November.

Nothing really has happened much since my last post. Work has been manic, Yesterday we took Barney swimming again and then when we got home we started on cutting the clematis back as it had gone berserk and it was hiding my fairy lights and we couldn't have that as I just love fairy lights in the garden. I'm working on Allan to get some more, but it took him long enough to agree to these ones. When I'd mentioned lights in the garden last year, he was adamant it wasn't going to happen, but since having these ones, he's actually admitted that he likes them, so I think we will be getting some more.

Food pack wise, I only had my vanilla latte in the morning and then went all the way through to the evening & had 3 packs then, as I just love making crisps from the soups (hmmm, wonder if you can do the same with the milkshakes) , so had a 3 course meal of Thai Chili crisps, vegetable soup & a toffee bar, lovely.

Today we haven't really done that much as we've been getting Allan sorted out for the week, as he's up & down the country for work. I've actually been ironing, which is a minor miracle in itself as I don't do ironing and I thought it'd save me just sitting around watching TV as the weathers not that brilliant. Just finished that and thought I'd better sit down and update this as I don't know how busy work will be tomorrow, hopefully not as bad as the end of last week so I can catch up on everyone else's blogs.

Anyway, I'm off to try crisps from a milkshake for a late lunch.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

You sound so happy and enthusiastic - i can really tell that this journey is working for you. Stick to it and don't take it for granted!!

Well done chuck you're a breath of fresh air.

Lesley x