Wednesday 25 July 2007

25th July 2007 – Day 63

I’ve just noticed something, clothes wise that is. A pair of jeans, that were too tight for me when I started the diet, then after about 3 weeks on LL I could get into them, are now so loose. I hadn’t worn them for a week and they certainly weren’t this baggy last week, but I put them on this morning quickly before I went to work, not really taking much notice. When I got to work though I looked in the mirror and saw just how baggy they are round my bum & legs, unbelievable. They really do need taking in, but I never get round to getting it done.

Yesterday at work we had a bit of a gathering in the office downstairs as one of the girls was finishing to get married this Friday in Gretna Green. They didn’t know that I’m on a diet and no one had mentioned anything about me losing weight when I’d seen them, or they probably just didn’t notice. Anyway, there was a big buffet laid out including these fantastic samosas, which I know taste superb as we’d had them at a leaving do last year. No one said anything when I declined the bubbly and just stuck to my water, but they did notice when I didn’t go up to the buffet. The girls from my office told them I was on a diet and look at the weight I’d lost! Some of the girls were asking me about it, was I feeling all right being on it but also saying how well I was looking, although I was wearing a particularly figure hugging t-shirt, in a size 18. They kept saying how strong willed I was at not touching the food, especially the little cakes. It’s funny but I was never strong willed before LL, I easily gave into temptation.

This morning when I was in the downstairs office I had all the girls & one chap quizzing me for ages on how I was doing it and saying how baggy these jeans are that I’m wearing!! Normally I would have been embarrassed with having all the attention on me, but I wasn’t this time, so I must be getting more confident in myself.

Hopefully Mum & I are off for our walk tonight before weigh-in and Dad might join us too.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

YOu deserve very bit of positive attention and compliment you receive!!

Good luck for the weigh in and have a good walk!

Lesley x