Wednesday 27 June 2007

27th June 2007 Day 35

Only 65 days to go now, that sounds sooo much better than 100!!

I’ve noticed something this morning; I’m starting to take more care in my appearance, like I used to do before I put on loads of weight.

For ages now I’d been going to work with no make-up on, well, apart from mascara, I always had to wear mascara, and at weekends I often didn’t wear any make-up at all. Where as when I was slimmer, I wouldn’t have been seen dead without putting my face on to go anywhere. Now I don’t mean putting it on with a trowel, but just to make myself look nice, you know what I mean.

But this week, I’ve been using face creams to stop the wrinkles when my face gets thinner. I’ve always said that I haven’t any wrinkles as my face is so round it plumps them out!! So I’m starting now with all the help I can get. I’ve also been putting make-up on and then wearing tops that I wouldn’t normally wear to work, as I kept them for wearing out in the evening. But I’ve decided to get the wear out of them now before they get too big for me.

Last night I was on babysitting duty, to my friend’s son, although you can hardly call it babysitting as he’s 10 and he was upstairs watching a DVD, while I was downstairs watching Eastenders, with me calling up the stairs every now and then to make sure he was OK.

My achievement last night though was making popcorn for him to eat whilst watching his film. OK, I know this is so easy to make, but it was very easy of me to just put some in my mouth, as no one was there to stop me and they wouldn’t have known if I had some. I nearly put one bit in my mouth, I brought it up to my lips, held it there for a second or two and then told myself ‘No, you really don’t need this!’ so I put it back and left the bowl there for him to have later and had my lemon bar with more water instead.

I did use my stretch band though, using the exercises that are given in the book (still haven’t used the DVD), and I could really feel this in my arms. I will have to do this at least once or twice a day to sort my arms out.

Anyway, it’s weigh-in tonight, not feeling too confident of a largish loss as I haven’t done any walking this week. I shall let you know how I get on later.

No comments: