Monday 11 June 2007

11th June 2007 - Day 19 – Week 3

This has been a good week so far and I can’t believe that I’m nearly a month into this diet.

The weekend was good as we had quite a quiet one, compared to the last one, although Allan barbequed everything as the weather was gorgeous again. I stuck religiously to my food packs and water and just savoured the smell of the BBQ’s that were wafting around from all different gardens.

Not much has happened this week, my friend and I went walking last Thursday and we managed to do an hour and covered 3.5 miles. I can’t remember the last time I walked that far. Although it was quite painful for me as I’d removed my trainer socks as they kept sliding under my feet and I soon regretted doing this, as I ended up with huge blisters on both my little toes and heels. I won’t be walking without my socks this time!! I’m still looking forward to it tonight though.

As I’d lost a stone I got Allan to take a couple of photos of me to see if there was a difference. I couldn’t see much of one, but I’ve kept it for my records anyway. Don’t think I’ll post it on here, I’ll probably leave it until I reach the 2 stone mark before I post anymore photos, I then hope you’ll be able to see the difference.

Well, that’s about it, so bye for now.

No comments: