Thursday 21 June 2007

20th June 2007 Day 28 – 4th Weigh-In

Here we are at my 4th weigh in; it has gone so fast and only 10 more weeks to go!! Again, I was a bit apprehensive as I’m convinced I’m going to have a week where I’ve only lost 1lb (a couple of the girls last week had this), even though I’ve stuck to this diet without lapsing at all.

Anyway, I lost 3.96lbs this week (total 22.66lbs) and was so pleased as I’ve now lost just over 1½ stone in 4 weeks, more importantly I’m now 15stone 13lbs, which sounds so much better than 17stone something!!

I also asked to be measured again, as it’s now been a month since it was first done (I think I’ll do this every month so I can hopefully see a big difference, a couple of the girls in the class get measured each week). As I haven’t already put my measurements down I’ll put my original ones first.

23rd May 2007
Chest: 51 ½”
Waist: 43 ¾”
Hips: 53 ¼”

20th June 2007
Chest: 48”
Waist: 40 ½”
Hips: 50 ½”

Which means I’ve lost 3 ½”from my chest, 3 ¼” off my waist and I think 2 ¾” off my hips. I can really feel the difference as my bra is now on it’s tightest setting and I need to put at least 2 more holes into my belt.

Our counselling session was good; the DVD was talking about how we all need strokes (sort of compliment type thing/ activity/ treat ourselves). I have to read the handbook though as our group were all talking too much after the DVD, which is a good thing as we all seem to have bonded well and talk about all sorts of things that we probably wouldn’t discuss with family or friends. So, I need to have a read up and refresh myself and then I can do the homework which had been set.

We were also given a stretch band and exercise DVD, which I think I’ll have a go at over the weekend, it’ll probably give Allan a good laugh, but if it works I don’t care!

I’m out tomorrow night over my friends, who know I’m on the diet, but I haven’t seen for a couple of weeks, so I’m really hoping they’ll see the difference. I’ll let you know.

Almost forgot, I now have something to aim for as Allan & I have booked to go to Disneyland Paris on the 5th November for 3 days. So I’m looking forward to being able to slip into the seats on the rides and not worry about having to squeeze into them and be flopping over the sides (I’m sure you know what I mean).

No comments: