Sunday 7 October 2007

7th October 2007 - Day 137



Well, as you can see, I've had my 5 stone photos done (well, smidgen off pics) and I'm so glad I have as it's spurred me on again. I haven't picked or nibbled at all today. They've also made me realise that I actually look slim, I still couldn't see myself as being this slim. I know I've lost weight and I'm a lot smaller than I was, but I still felt big. Just seeing these though have changed the way I see myself a bit.

Also, these are the size 14 trousers I was wearing for my interview the other week, still can't quite get my head round it, I can wear a size 14!!!!!
I had a good day yesterday, but I made my lemon cakes so I could freeze them & then take them into work on Friday, but they turned out so bad that there's no way I can take them in. Don't know what's up with my cake making skills lately!! Anyway, I was tasting the mixture, on quite a few occasions, then when the cakes were out of the oven & cooled a bit, I cut one open to see if they were OK (which obviously they weren't), I ate a bit (still tasted lovely though) and then I kept eating bits!!!! In the end I just put them in the bin and decided that I won't even attempt to make anymore as it wasn't worth putting my diet at risk anymore. I'm so glad I did.
So, hopefully, I haven't done too much damage and instead of two days of nibbling like the last couple of weekends, I've only had one day, so a bit of progress there.
Allan had been working on the deck most of the weekend again, it's getting there, but still lots to do. Poor thing, I haven't even cooked for him this time either, but he's been so good about it, which is a great help.
Hope your all having a good weekend.

5 comments:

Mrs said...

Dear Amanda

WOW!!! You look amazing! Congratulations! It's as if the real (physical) you is emerging. I can see a massive difference.

Well done; you've done amazingly well!

Be very proud!

Big kiss.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs said...

And congratulations on the new job!

xxxxx

Unknown said...

You look wonderful.

love Mum
xxxxxx

Conn76 said...

Fantastic Amanda!

I just compared your beginning photos with the ones you have just posted. You have done so well!

xxx

Lesley said...

Oooooh - get you!

You look fab and I'm glad to hear that you can see the difference this time!!!

You look gorgeous chuck and that Allan is lucky to have you, cooking or no cooking. Well done on chucking the lemon cake - I struggle with throwing away but it's the sensible thing to do sometimes!

Keep it up slinky!

Lesley x