Thursday 4 October 2007

4th October 2007 – Day 134 – 19th Weigh-In


I GOT THE JOB…!!!!!

I found out just after I last posted but have been busy at work that couldn’t post till now. I couldn’t believe it when the agency phoned, I’m so pleased as this was the first time I’d come out of an interview really wanting the job. It seemed such a nice company & the two guys interviewing me seemed so nice. So, I start on Monday, 15th October, so I may not be able to post much after then, or until I’ve been there for a while & sussed the place out. I’ll have to make it up & catch up with all your blogs at the weekends.

So, back to weigh-in, I lost 1.32lbs (total 69.54lbs) so just a smidgen to go until my 5 stone loss, it’ll definitely be next week, although I am going to be making lemon cakes at the weekend to freeze ready to take into work for next Friday, my last day!!!! I won’t be eating any, I probably won’t have a chance as I made some for my birthday this year and the whole lot went so fast, it was unbelievable, which is good news for me & the diet.

Anyway, not much has been happening, been walking with Nich & over my friends last night and I’m having my hair high-lighted tonight, thank god as it hasn’t been done for months & months & is in total need of something being done to it.

I’ve stuck to the diet totally since weigh-in, well, I’m normally fine at home, it’s just at weekends. I’m determined to stick to it this weekend too, although I will most probably be cooking for Allan as he’ll be doing more decking, so I have to be determined not to pick at what I’m cooking, have to remain strong and think of how I strong I felt when I first started LL – easier said than done, but I have to try.

So, anyway, I’m happy I still had a loss as I wasn’t really expecting it after losing so much last week, which was totally out of the blue, so fingers crossed I can have another good loss next week. I must also get back on track to walking at weekends too, although I did walk to the shops & garage where normally I would have driven, so a bit of progress there. Also, hopefully going sloe picking this weekend too, so a bit of walking there.

2 comments:

Such A Pretty Face... said...

Congratulations!!!!

Well done on the job and the weight loss. Almost 5 stone is an amazing total.

Slipping into smaller sized clothes is always such a joy, and like you until the moment I actually try them on I always have this mini-crisis that they won't fit. Even though I am now smaller I still automatically tend to reach for the larger sizes and physically try them on before I will go and reluctantly try on the smaller sizes.

well done you.

xxx

Lesley said...

Nearly 5 stone!!! Come on - I want those piccies!!!

And the job - well done. taht's fantastic news, I;m very pleased for yo. to be honest - I thought you would get it from the tone of your last post - you must have been pretty confident. It's great though isn't it?

Now, stop the nibbling and steer clear of food for a little while longer and get the last couple of stone off. I think you wanted to lose 7 didn't you?

well done.

Lesley x