Thursday 25 October 2007

25th October 2007 – Day 155 – 22nd Weigh-In


Well, had my weigh-in and YAY, I did lose. Thought I’d sabotaged it a bit what with the nibbling at the weekend and not drinking enough water due to changing jobs and getting out of my routine.

I seem to have a routine at work now regarding the water intake and can manage 4 litres while I’m there and then at least a litre in the evening. Work is still going well and I’m really enjoying it, although I have noticed that I’m not running up and down the stairs like I used to in my previous job. I am going out walking every lunch time though, so hopefully this’ll make up for the lack of up & down stairs walking!!

Anyway, I lost 2.42lbs (total 80.32lbs) and have reached my 5.5 stone loss, which I’m so happy about.

So, now only have 2 stone 1lb to go, unless I start to get skinny, as I want to still be curvy, all be it smaller curves, I don’t want to end up skinny. I’ve told Allan that if I start to look that way then to tell me, which I know he will.

Also, I got myself measured last week to hopefully cheer myself up as my first gain and also it had been a while since I’d last had it done.

So, the total inches I’ve lost so far are: -
10” from my chest
9¾” from my waist
11¼” from my hips
15th October 2007
Chest: 41½”
Waist: 34”
Hips: 42”

22nd August 2007
Chest: 43 ¾”
Waist: 36 ½”
Hips: 45 ¾”
18th July 2007
Chest: 47”
Waist: 39”
Hips: 48”
20th June 2007
Chest: 48”
Waist: 40 ½”
Hips: 50 ½”
23rd May 2007
Chest: 51 ½”
Waist: 43 ¾”
Hips: 53 ¼”

Hopefully this weekend I can combat the nibbling, repeating to myself a line from one of Mrs L’s posts “Don’t let a blip become a trend” as this seems to be happening at the moment. Fingers crossed it’ll work and make me think about what I’m doing.

No comments: