Thursday 31 May 2007

30.05.07 – Day 7 - Weigh in for Week One

I am so pleased as I lost 9lbs in one week…….. I’m amazed and so happy. I can already feel the difference around my waist as before, when I wore trousers to work I had to have the belt on the 3rd hole from the end as it was uncomfortable to sit with it any tighter. When I wore them last Tuesday I had the belt on the 7th hole and it was comfortable!! I also tried on a pair of trousers when I got back from class, which I could wear, but a little tight around the waist, so again, I wouldn’t wear them to work; now I’ll be wearing them tomorrow as they aren’t tight at all.

The class was good last night; there were five more girls there, who were all really nice. They were asking me loads of questions about this diet so I spent ages telling them how I got on, how I found the food packs etc., I was so enthusiastic about it and I wasn’t embarrassed about talking to a group of people. This is a lot different to the girl who would want to sit at the back and not want to join in and only did reluctantly when asked direct questions. I can’t believe how confident I feel with this diet already.

This week in class we were asked to write our goals for the future and how we were going to get to them. We also had to draw a picture of how we’d like to see ourselves. This was great too, because you didn’t have to say to the class what you’d put or show your pictures, it’s all private and just for you to read and I suppose if you’re feeling a bit low, just look at what you’ve written and drawn to get you motivated again. Although, I think just looking at these photos I’ve put on this blog is enough to keep me motivated.

No comments: