Wednesday 23 May 2007

23rd May 2007


This is my first ever blog, so please bear with me. This blog is for me to put in writing my experience as I start my new journey with Lighter Life.

Well, I've just been to my first class and there were only 3 other ladies with me, who all seemed really nice and just a nervous as me, there should be some more joining next week.

When I got weighed, I had an inkling of how heavy I was (as I haven't actually weighed myself for at least a year) and I was nearly right, but it was still a bit of a shock to see it there in figures. I weigh 17 stone 8lbs with a BMI if 43.7, and as I'm only 5ft 3", that's not good.

Ideally, I'd like to get to 9 stone something, as I can't remember the last time I've been under 10 stone, but I think for now, I'll concentrate on trying to lose 4 stone, as the most I've ever lost on any diet, and yes, I've tried them all, is 1.5 stone.

I'll be posting a photo of me shortly and also throughout my journey.

Well, bye for now


No comments: