Saturday 26 May 2007

26th May 2007


Well, 2.5 days into the Lighter Life diet and it seems to be going OK. I've drawn myself up a water chart so I can check off every time I drink a 500ml bottle, I've got to do this as I know what I'm like at forgetting, so far it seems to be working for me.

Day One - 24.05.07

I was full of enthusiasm, the shakes and soups were a lot better than expected, I managed to drink 5 litres of water and didn't feel as hungry as I thought I would.

In the evening I was visiting my friends straight from work, which I do most weeks, normally having dinner with them too. So, I went prepared with two food packs (I'd only had one for breakfast and lunch and your supposed to have four a day), and had mushroom soup, while they had a lovely looking Shepherd's Pie with veg, then the kids had a chocolate trifle thing. My will power and enthusiasm was still strong then and I really didn't feel the need for what they were having. At about 8pm I was starting to feel a little peckish, so I had my chocolate shake.

Day Two - 25.05.07

This was the worst day so far, Philippa, my Counsellor did say that the first 4-5 days would be the worst. In the afternoon and evening I had a really bad headache and didn't feel that great in myself. I still stuck rigidly to my food packs and had 4 litres of water, but went to bed early.

Day Three - 26.05.07

Woke up feeling much better and full of energy and having a good day. Allan & I have been invited over to our friends for a Chinese takeaway, so I'm taking over my Thai Chili soup and a shake and have my sparkling water chilling in the fridge - I'm determined to stay on track.

I've now got some photos taken and I plan on having new ones taken each time I lose a stone, hopfully. I can keep looking at these to spur me on.

No comments: