Wednesday 28 November 2007

28th November 2007 – Day 189 – 25th Weigh-In


Well, I went back to LL class last night for my weigh-in after my binge over the last week and I actually lost weight. I was amazed and again had to get back onto the scales to make sure I wasn’t seeing things.

I lost 1.54lbs (total 86.3lbs) which means I’ve lost 6 stone 2lbs in total. I can’t quite believe it, but I’ve only got about another stone and a half to go. Although, I may go into management if I lose another stone but I will only do this if I get totally fed up with LL and am very happy with how I look and weigh.

I feel much more in control now and not craving food like I was over the last couple of week, this has happened after I went to see the doctor last Monday. The reason for this was because I found a small lump in my breast, which to be honest I wasn’t worried about, but I think I must have been subconsciously, which brought out the binge eater in me as I was really craving cakes/ sweets, well anything really. Now I know I’ve had my picking over the weekends, but that was nothing compared to this.

Anyway, I went to the doctors and he doesn’t think it’s anything to be worried about and he’s put me on a 2 week course of antibiotics, which should sort it out, but if the lump is still there after the 2 weeks, then he’ll send me for a scan.

I feel much more in control of the diet now and I noticed yesterday that I wasn’t craving food again, I’m happy having my packs. It really shows how I cope with emotional/ stressful things with eating and it’s definitely something that needs to be kept an eye on in the future, especially when I do get back to eating properly.

Anyway, tomorrow Nich & I aren’t walking as we’re having a mini fashion show with our dresses for our Christmas parties. I need Nich’s advice about what jewellery/ shoes and little bolero jackets to wear with my dress and she’s going to do the same. Allan is hopeless at this sort of thing and I’m really looking forward to our girly night in.

Hope you’re all doing well.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

WooooHOOO!! Over 6 stone. That is amazing - well done you.

You deserve every minute of happiness caused by those lovely outfits and many more to come. I'm so pleased for you.

Fingers crossed about the lumpette - don't let it divert you though (easier said than done I know).

Big hugs chuck.

Lesley xx

Mrs said...

Hi Amanda

Finally managed to catch up. As Lesley said, fingers crossed for the lumps. Please let us know how you get on.

And as for your weight loss, wow, wow, wow. That is a MAJOR achievement.

Well done for getting back on the wagon; you recognised what your trigger was. Blogging also helps.

Good luck for the weeks towards Christmas.

Big kiss.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lesley said...

How you doin'? Hope all's well.

Thinking of you

Lesley x

Guinea said...

Welcome back to the blog world, I too have been very lax recently.

Your posts are great though and I'mreally delighted your back on track.

I hope you get the all clear you need to focus on your weight loss. I definitely found that it's when you aren't concentrating or starting to take it easy that you slip.

All the best.

Cofidis creditos personales said...

This was a very interesting topic that you never hear about anymore. Or you do but people are hesitant to really dive into the core fabric of it and be upfront in detail.